- The Ledges’ residential system allows individuals to receive care in a manner that is consistent with their personal needs and levels of independence.
- The Ledges operates several community residences, generally with between three and five individuals living at each residence. Our community residences are staffed in order to assist the individuals with their daily activities, and to provide help in the event of an emergency. The Ledges also offers support to individuals who choose to live independently in the community without staff assistance.
- For those individuals with more significant medical concerns, The Ledges offers a larger, assisted living style residence. This location is fully staffed 24 hours per day, seven days per week, and has the resources to provide appropriate care for a wide range of medical needs.
- The residences at The Ledges truly become a home for each person we serve. Individuals are encouraged to decorate their rooms in a style becoming of their personality, and staff members respect that each residence is more than a worksite – it is a home.
- The Ledges receives residential referrals from the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services, the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission, the Statewide Head Injury Program, as well as from private clientele throughout the country.
- Case Management
- Day/Work Activity
- Independent Living
- Personal Care
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Near Public Transportation
- Medical Needs
- Free Transport
Areas ServedLocal Area
- North Adams
- Fall River
Ages18 to 99
Age Groups Served
Program's minimum age for Elder Services
Resource last updated on: 9/19/2016
Disclaimer: The Massachusetts
Network of Information Providers for People with Disabilities (MNIP) is pleased
to be able to provide this information. Please Note:
This information is not comprehensive nor is it intended to take the place of professional advice.
The user is encouraged to check other resources of such information.
No endorsement by the University of Massachusetts Medical School, DisabilityInfo.org, INDEX or any of its affiliates should be inferred.
We reserve the right to remove, to modify, or to add any listing at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
Any information you may provide to update or further complete
this information would be appreciated. Please
contact us with comments. We appreciate your help.