Judith F. Wisnia President
Contact InformationOrganization:Judith Wisnia & Associates
Address:111 S. Bedford Street #102
Burlington, MA 01803-5145Phone:781-272-2100Fax:781-272-0404Email Address:email@example.comWebsite Address:http://www.jwisnia.com/wpcms/
We are a group private practice (over 50 people) providing in-office, home and school based speech, Occupational therapy, Physical therapy, SIOT and the Wisnia-Kapp reading program to clients of all ages, with a wide variety of developmental and other disabilities. Practice began in 1980. Judith Wisnia is the Director.
- Learning new behaviors (Behavior Management)
- Case Management
- Getting SSI & SSDI Help (Evaluation)
- Group Counseling (Group Therapy)
- In Home Therapy (Home Based Therapy)
- Living Full Life & Diversity (Inclusion)
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Settles Disputes (Mediation)
- Program Planning (Program Development)
- Senses Training (Sensory Integration)
- Building Social Skills (Social Skill Development)
- 1:1 Teaching (Tutoring)
- Funds/Estate Manager (Administrator)
- Teacher of Children Ages 0-3 (Early Intervention Specialist)
- Daily Living Skills Therapist (Occupational Therapist)
- Movement & Mobility Therapist (Physical Therapist)
- Speech & Language Therapist (Speech/Lang. Pathologist)
Area of concentration
- Speech/Reading/Developmental Disabilities / Special needs tutoring.
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyper Activity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum
- Behavior Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis - ID/MI
- Elderly Person with disabilities
- Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder
- Language Impairment
- Learning Disabilities
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Multiple Disability
- Physical Disabilities
- Brain/Head Injury
- Developmental Disability
Hours9-7 (in office)
Age Groups Served
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 – 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
Record last updated on: 2/3/2016
Disclaimer: The Massachusetts
Network of Information Providers for People with Disabilities (MNIP) is pleased
to be able to provide this information. Please Note:
This information is not comprehensive nor is it intended to take the place of professional advice.
The user is encouraged to check other resources of such information.
No endorsement by the University of Massachusetts Medical School, DisabilityInfo.org, INDEX or any of its affiliates should be inferred.
We reserve the right to remove, to modify, or to add any listing at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
Any information you may provide to update or further complete
this information would be appreciated. Please
contact us with comments. We appreciate your help.