Amego, Inc. supports people with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disabilities throughout their lives. Services include education, residential supports, vocational and day habilitation programs.
Aetna, BCBS of MA, BCBS of RI, Fallon, Harvard Pilgrim, Tufts, United Health Care
- Community Based Residential Services
- Day/Work Activity
- Education 3-22
- ARCHITECTURAL ACCESS
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Skills Training
- Schools-Private Day
- Schools-Private Residential
- Job Readiness Skills Training
- Pre-Vocational Skills Training
- Supported Employment
- PERSONAL CARE
- Autism Spectrum
- Behavior Disorder
- Developmental Disability
- Wheelchair Ramps
Areas ServedLocal Area
Ages9 to 99
Age Groups Served
- Upper Elementary
- Junior High School
- High School
- Young Adult
Program's minimum age for Elder Services8 yrs and older
Private Insurance they accept
- Aetna Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA HMO Blue
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Insurance Company
- Tufts Associated Health Maintenance Organization
- United HealthCare Insurance Company
- DEEL and approved by DESE
Resource last updated on: 2/10/2015
Disclaimer: The Massachusetts
Network of Information Providers for People with Disabilities (MNIP) is pleased
to be able to provide this information. Please Note:
This information is not comprehensive nor is it intended to take the place of professional advice.
The user is encouraged to check other resources of such information.
No endorsement by the University of Massachusetts Medical School, DisabilityInfo.org, INDEX or any of its affiliates should be inferred.
We reserve the right to remove, to modify, or to add any listing at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
Any information you may provide to update or further complete
this information would be appreciated. Please
contact us with comments. We appreciate your help.